Are you desperately searching for a delicious, fluffy waffle recipe that is gluten-free AND vegan? Well, search no more! If you are gluten-free, vegan, or both, this recipe is one you will love! This waffle batter is nice and simple to prepare. Plus it is made with great ingredients and just as satisfying as any other waffle!
- 1 1/2 cup of almond milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (We recommend Trader Joe’s brand)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend (We recommend Bob’s Red Mill brand)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 NibMor Daily Dose bar (https://nibmor.myshopify.com/collections/all)
- Mix together almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla, ground flax seeds, and maple syrup (preferably with a whisk) in a medium-sized bowl. Make sure to mix thoroughly to incorporate the flax seeds. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- After cooking waffle in your waffle maker (while still hot), top with 1-2 NibMor Daily Dose chocolate bars! We recommend using the All Natural Superfruit Cacao Nib flavor (pictured above), but feel free to make your own variations too! You can order our chocolateshere: https://nibmor.myshopify.com/collections/all