Looking for a sweet treat and something easy to snack on? Then you’ll love these Dark Chocolate Snack Bites! Prep time is under 20 minutes total, and 1 hour in the fridge for the chocolate to set. We recommend that you use NibMor Original organic dark chocolate, but feel free to experiment with other flavors of our bars as well! Buy here today: http://bit.ly/2dTw03L
As a special treat, since today is #NationalChocolateDay, we are hosting a Facebook GIVEAWAY! Head to our Facebook page in the next 24 hours for a video of us crafting this recipe and to enter to win 1 of each of our delicious organic dark chocolate bars!
- 2 cups dark chocolate melting wafers or chips – use NibMor Original chocolate bars
- Pumpkin seeds
- Shredded sweetened coconut
- Dried cherries
- (Any other nuts or seeds you may prefer)
- Start by slowly melting the NibMor Original dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Once melted, use a tablespoon to place small amounts of the melted chocolate on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Top each melted circle of dark chocolate with various toppings, depending on your preferences. (Suggested: Use a combination of almonds, pistachios, coconut, pumpkin seeds, and peanuts, and dried cherries.)
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for one hour to allow the chocolate to set and firm up.