Looking for the perfect dessert to accompany your beautiful Thanksgiving dinner this year? We’ve got just the right thing for you and your family to be thankful for–gluten-free, vegan pumpkin bread! The prep is about 20 minutes, and the cook time is 45-50. We recommend that you use NibMor All Natural Daily Dose chunks to sweeten up your bread, but feel free to experiment with other flavors of our bars as well! Buy here today: http://bit.ly/2frZhqc
1 ¾ cup gluten-free flour
¾ cup coconut sugar
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp ground ginger
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ cup NibMor All Natural Daily Dose chocolate chunks
1 cup canned pumpkin puree (different from pumpkin pie filling)
2 tbsp ripe mashed banana
3 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Use shortening to grease a bread pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate, medium bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Break apart NibMor All Natural Daily Dose chocolate bars (about 5) into chunks and mix in.
- Transfer to bread pan and bake 45-50 minutes or until the top appears browned.